20 weeks = cantaloupe!

In other news, I think B and I have finally agreed on a boy's name (Disclaimer: this name is not official yet and is subject to change at a moment's notice). Anyways, we are leaning towards Nathan Matthew. And we would call him Nate. I've always liked the name Nate and have had it on my "list" forever, so it was B's suggestion to do Nathan as the first name and then just use the nickname. I'm just glad he was agreeable. I'm ready to start calling this little man something other than "him" or "it".
I also ordered our bedding today. Here's what I ended up going with:

I just got the crib set and mobile. No diaper stacker, valance, or any of the other extra stuff. I think it will go nicely with the wall colors I picked out.
Speaking of that, I got the painting all done in the nursery this weekend, so that's a relief. Once we actually get furniture, I'll start taking some pictures to show it's progress. I won't put up the tree decals until the very end though because you're not supposed to put it up on freshly painted walls. I also ordered some really cute nursery pictures this weekend too, so I'll take pics of those once they come in.
No comments:
Post a Comment