
And week 18 = sweet potato! Mmmm, that reminds me of sweet potato casserole, I can't wait until Thanksgiving...

Also, after much hemming and hawing, I took the plunge today and ordered furniture. I found an awesome deal online on a really good line of furniture called Ragazzi. It comes highly rated in Baby Bargains. So B and I went at lunch to check out it out in a store that carries it here in town. And we both loved it. All the pieces are solid wood and don't scratch easily (the store manager let me do the fingernail test). And I probably saved us over $1500 by ordering online instead of locally. Go me!
Here are the pieces we ordered. I ordered everything in the Cherry color. The site said it should take 1-3 weeks to come in.
Crib:

Armoire:

Dresser:

We also got a nightstand and the convertible bed rails to go with it. The crib will convert to a double bed once the baby's old enough. It comes with a matching toddler rail as well.
I think it's offically safe to say that this baby will have nicer furniture than us now! I'm jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment