Monday, June 1, 2009

8 weeks.

Another milestone. Woohoo!

So this post is going to be a little pic heavy. I've decided to start taking weekly belly shots, starting every Monday when I roll over to a new week. There really isn't much to see yet other than a little pudge and bloat, but I've seen other ladies do these weekly and it's neat to see the progression as they get bigger and bigger over the months.

Without further ado, here is my pudgey little 8 week belly.


Next, I wanted to post my u/s pictures. Both from my first u/s at 6w3d and my most recent one at 7w4d. I'll try to make it a habit to post new ones from now on too.

So first, here is the pic from my very first u/s at 6w3d, which was 2 weeks ago. This was the appointment where we got to see 2 sacs, one of which had a baby and a heartbeat. The little plus signs you see was the nurse measuring the baby. The other sac, if you look real closely, just had a yolk sac (the round bubble looking thing inside the sac).


Next is our u/s pic from last week at 7w4d. Actually, I'll post 2 of them. You can see the nurse labeled them as Twin A and Twin B. Twin A is the one measuring a week behind and Twin B is the bigger one measuring right on schedule. If you compare them to the first u/s pic above, the size difference in just a week is amazing.


Twin A is a little more clear in the pic below. And you can see the plus signs again as the nurse measured Twin B.


And last but not least, we have the weekly growth comparison. 8 weeks = raspberry.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, Joanne sent me your link today. Just want you to know how happy I am that the news so far is positive. I will pray that God will watch over you and your little ones. I'll check in now and then to stay posted. Karrianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karrianne, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins! Wowzers!! I'm so happy for you and hoping that Baby A is a little rockstar and continues to grow. Maybe he was just a late implanter and is snuggled in safe for good now.

    Thinking of you.

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete