10 weeks = prune. Why in the world they chose prune, I will never know. I'm sure there are plenty of other fruits out there that measure 1.2 inches. Oh well.

And here is my 10 week belly pic. Not much change from last week if you ask me. Although I think I need to start being careful in the weight gain department. Not that I've gained a lot so far, but I saw a pic of myself this weekend and it wasn't pretty. It's like when I sit down, all of my intestines and what not are now squished up further than ever before. So I have squishy rolls in my mid-section. I know my body is making room for the growing baby and larger than life ute, but it still isn't pretty to see in pictures. I can't wait for my belly to get nice and round, instead of these squishy fat rolls.

I also did some research this morning and I read that I'm only supposed to gain about 5 pounds in the entire 1st trimester. Then once you reach the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, they say to average about 1 pound per week.
Time to start eating healthier and stop giving in to all these cravings! Because of course, I only crave the things that are bad for me, like Dairy.Queen.Blizzards.
It is hard not to eat everything. IMO you shouldn't be crazy concerned about weight gain--but I would have been more comfortable in the end had I not gained so much weight.
ReplyDeleteThough, you look like a skinny mini.
Christina
I've gained 6 pounds so far and I am only a few days ahead of you. I am going to be a whale I am sure.
ReplyDelete