Tuesday, November 24, 2009

33 weeks.

So I happened to be wearing the same pjs again last night when I went to take my pic. So naturally I had to compare it to my 31 week pic where I was wearing the same thing. I won't post the 31 week one again, but if you scroll down just a bit, you can find it. It really does seem bigger this week when I compare the two. It seems more filled out at the top part of my belly for some reason. More "rounder" now.


Also, I saw someone suggest the other day that I take at least a few bare belly shots towards the end of my pregnancy. Especially while I'm still stretch mark free. I hadn't been taking any because frankly, they always used to kind of gross me out when I wasn't pregnant and I saw women posting them online. Especially the ones from the front. I mean, pregnant belly buttons are just GROSS looking. So I will spare you that one. I will share one of the side views though, since they are a little more normal looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of my belly. I'm just sure not everyone feels the same way looking at it that I do, kwim?


I've got another OB appointment coming up tomorrow. I wonder if I'll still be measuring so far ahead. I'm guessing yes, since it certainly looks like I grew from my 31 week pic. I don't think much will happen tomorrow besides the usual though. Then my next appointment after that isn't until I'm 36 weeks because my doc will be out of town for vacation. And I'm pretty sure we'll be doing the growth u/s then, so I'm looking forward to that.

I've also started to notice that at least once a day someone will make a comment about how big I am. Usually, they say something like "and when are you due again?" When I tell them January 11th, they either respond with "oh wow, you still have a long way to go!" Or "are you sure there aren't twins in there?" Granted, these are mostly the clueless men at my work. The ones I pass in the hallway or occasionally say hello to in passing. The women are usually much more tactful. Usually.

And that's just another reason I'm glad I'll be working from home those last few weeks. No more heifer comments. Yes, I know I'm big. No, you don't need to point it out thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment