
I also seem to have escaped the flu germs *knock on wood*. It's been a full week now since I was exposed and I've felt perfectly fine *knock on wood again*. I'm glad I decided not to take the Tamiflu though, since it just would have been a waste.
And only 3 more weeks until I can officially start working from home! Woot! My company gives all employees the option to work a flexible schedule if they need to. The idea hadn't even crossed my mind until my team lead suggested it. His wife just gave birth recently so I think he was feeling sympathetic for me, knowing just how uncomfortable I'll probably get towards the end.
So the plan is that I will work my usual full time schedule, just from home, for the last 4 weeks or so. Or right up until my due date if I'm able to. I'm really looking forward to not having to squeeze myself into work clothes anymore. Or sit in this uncomfortable desk chair. And being able to put my feet up all day will help greatly with the cankles that have already started forming.
No comments:
Post a Comment