


The first one is from 20 weeks. I remember thinking I looked so huge back then. Ha! The second is from 28 weeks, so obviously much larger. And the third is from this morning at 31 weeks. I'm actually surprised at how much bigger it already looks from 3 weeks ago. Good grief, I'm going to be a whale. I'm not sure how much longer I'll actually fit into that tank top or pajama pants either. They look like they are stretching to their limits.
I'm also on flu watch this week. I had to share my office with a coworker yesterday because she didn't have anywhere to sit. I had noticed her coughing and sneezing a few times during our time together but wasn't overly worried about it or anything. Then by mid-afternoon, she complained that her throat hurt and that she was feeling achey, so she headed home. She emailed me this morning to let me know she thinks it's the flu. Great.
Called my doc this morning and they suggested I start taking Tamiflu as a precaution. I don't think I will though. I mean, I got the regular flu shot over a month ago. AND I got the H1N1 shot almost 2 weeks ago now. The nurse also said that taking Tamiflu won't prevent me from getting it, it will just make the symptoms less severe. So why not just wait until I start to show symptoms? I already have some Tamiflu at home, so I will definitely start it the minute I start feeling bad. Otherwise, I don't really see the point. Maybe the flu shots will actually do their job. Or maybe I didn't even catch it from her. I don't see the reason to take a Class C drug just because. Maybe that makes me a bad patient. Oh well.
So I figure I have about 6 more days of flu watch left. Supposedly, if I don't show any symptoms after next Monday, I should be in the clear. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Yeah, I agree-why take something just cause? I am glad you have it though. I bet you don't get it-I sure hope so.
ReplyDelete