Here's this weeks belly pic:

I actually managed to get the tree decals up on the nursery wall this past weekend too. I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I think it adds a fun element to the room that wasn't there before. Plus, I just love that owl that is now perched over his crib. Too cute.

It's not 100% complete though. I'm still planning on putting a small floating shelf above the crib as well, so that I can stand his wall letters up on it. And maybe his little Converse sneakers.
I went out at lunch today and ended up getting 6 different types of fabrics to use as back drops for newborn pics once he gets here. I got a multi colored polka dot pattern, a light green crushed velvet, a dark turquoise crushed velvet, a light blue satin, and two different sheer polka dot patterns. My friend who took my maternity pics is going to do his newborn ones as well. I know I have 3 more months to go but she and I were talking about ideas for his pics earlier today and I got so excited about it, I just had to go check out fabrics. Of course, that meant I had to buy some too! I got some good deals though. :)
Tomorrow is another consignment sale too, which I'm excited about. My sis gave me some things to consign in this one, so we get to go to the consigner's "pre-sale" event, which is tomorrow evening. It's before the public even gets to look, so I should be able to get first dibs on some good stuff. We shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment